Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge...Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!

Wow, my second post, and second challenge entry this week. Stay-cations are so good for the soul, aren't they? Time to catch up on things that HAVE to be done, and things you WANT to get done. So, I've been playing in my craftroom. I have three cards posted, but only the first is for the challenge....the others were just for fun.

Now, the challenge was to reduce, reuse or recycle. For this I went through my box of diecuts, and found this red tea cup that I made last Christmas (2009), when I got my Gypsy. I cut a lot of things then, but didn't use many of them on projects. And this tea cup was one of them. I was just playing with how to "flip" things over and join them together to make shaped cards. The Bazill Swiss dots cardstock came from my scrap bin, and so did that little scrap of lace that you can hardly see anymore. So, there you have it. Hope it qualifies.

 

 

 

You may have noticed....I bought some of the seam binding, in several colors, that is all the rage now, and I think it is so pretty. I've used some as is, and distressed some.
Thanks for looking.
Shirley.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH my goodness!! All your cards are delicious!!! The tea cup card is fabulous! And I love the seam binding ribbon....I have some on order too! Great job!!!