Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lily of the Valley

Okay...I'm probably the worst blogger in the world. I made 57 different Christmas Cards this year and blogged very few of them. I seem to get them done "just in time", and off they go to their intended destinaton. No pics, no blogging. Actually, if I think about it, most of my life runs that way right now. Working nights is beginning to take it's toll on me, I feel tired all the time, no matter how much sleep I get. I am just this week starting my second year of undergraduate studies, and the kiddies seem busier than ever....I love that, but it does get exhausting. Now enough of my griping, and on to a couple of cards I was able to make on the weekend, and take pics of today.

These are two Lily of the Valley (http://www.liliofthevalley.co.uk/) stamps. I just love these, and recently ordered a few more of their newest releases. They are just so adorable!


 


 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nana Diana said...

I love both of these cards, Shirley. I especially love the first one, but they are both lovely!! Such adorable stamps too.