Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kraftin Kimmie Valentine's Card

I think Kraftin Kimmie stamps are my new favorites! They are so awesome, and fun to color. I rarely color any of them up using pastels, or soft colors, they seem to scream out for brightness, boldness and bling!! Talk about fun!


 

This particular card features Willard, with a bee on his nose. I have kept this card fairly "blingless", as it was made for my son to give to his girlfriend, and he doesn't like it when I make them too "girly". Although, in my defense, she IS a girl, right?! And it IS for her, not him...right?! Anyway, I think it qualifies for this week's challenge, as Willard is carrying a bunch of roses, and there are some blossoms on the paper (an old Basic Grey valentine collection...may even have been just last year).

So thanks for looking.
Shirley.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Creative Tara said...

I love the beehive card base- so perfect for this image! It makes for a fun card, that's not toooo girly ;) Great job with Willard!

Ms. Jen said...

Congrats on your win at Kraftin Kimmie. This is an adorable card!

Nana Diana said...

You have done a fabulous job with this beehive card!! So perfect with our little Willard. He is one of my favourites too. I hope Annie is going to make some more Willards!!