Friday, January 21, 2011

Prairie Fairies--Gillian

I colored these up this week, haven't been feeling completely up to snuff, and decided playing in the craftroom was just the medicine I needed. Darn cold is still lingering, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Anyways, I saw Gillian while I was bloghopping and just fell in love with her. So, of course, being me, I had to go get some. They are digital images and so fun to color up.

 

This little valentine is so sweet, don't you think? I colored her in traditional pinks, etc. for Valentine's Day. Lexi has already seen her, so maybe my mum will get this one.

 

Nurse Gillian is probably my favorite. I am a nurse, so this one hits home...although I'm not sure what she plans to do with that needle AND a bedpan?! Don't you just love her crocs?

 

This lovely young lady is called Pretty Gillian, and so she is.

Thanks for looking.
Shirley.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: