Monday, February 28, 2011

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge -- Scallops

Morning!
Southern Ontario has been blasted with some strange weather again this weekend. First, more snow...then, last night it warmed up enough to rain...only to get cold, very cold, again. And windy. The roads are like ice rinks. Perfect. I keep looking in my garden for my snow whites to come up...a sure sign that spring will indeed come this year. Nothing yet, but I'll take a pic when they do. If you are in Southern Ontario, you'll be happy to see them. We have not had a winter like this in a long while.

My card this week is using Miles the Mouse. These are so fun. If you don't have any you really should get some, they are fun and easy to color up.

 

 

I've had this paper for quite a while. When I first saw it, I had to have it. I thought it was so cute. Then, as happens a lot in my craft room, I put it away because I couldn't bear to cut it. Today though, I did. I stamped Miles' boots on a couple of the boots on the paper, and paper pieced them onto the colored imaged, then put some glaze on them to make them look shiny like rubber boots do. I've showed the inside this time, which I don't usually do. I think it sort of makes the card...it looks like Miles is quite happy in his fancy boots, dancing in the rain.

Thats it for today.
As always...thanks for looking.

Shirley
Posted by Picasa

No comments: