Friday, February 11, 2011

Kraftin Kimmie - Seeing Red

Seeing Red...not so hard to do around this time of the year. This card is for my husband...I will not reveal what I wrote on the inside, little personal, but I think he'll like it;) This picture is not very good, no matter how I played, I just couldn't get the colours right...her stockings are actually a very light pink, but look totally white here. Its a bummer really, because they look better pink. Oh well, say la vie!

 



The weather here in Southern Ontario is absolutely freezing! It snowed a bit this morning, but stopped fairly quickly. Thank goodness, I am tired of the cold wet stuff. The roads are filthy, the cars are filthy...I swear I go through a bottle of windshield washer fluid every week.

Enough groaning...gotta run.

Thanks for looking.
Shirley.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Great job, Shirley! Annette looks fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!