Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's Charlie Brown Christmas Tree

Hello There:

This card I made using only smooth white cardstock...nothing fancy, just the stuff I buy at Walmart to use on the inside of my cards, except the cardstock I printed the digi stamp onto, that's Neenah Smooth. I colored with Copics, and used some glaze to make the ornaments look shiny. Then dry embossed with my Cuttlebug Snowflake folder, and popped this up on some foam tape to make it more dimensional. I saw this almost totally white card idea somewhere in my blog surfing, and liked it so much I decided to try it. I tried to find it again to give her credit, but couldn't. I think it looks really cool, and makes the tree stand out. So, thank you, wherever you are.
 


Thanks for looking. Shirley.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: