Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Celebrating Babies and Soccer Coaches

Good Morning: I've been busy this morning...little bit of laundry, little bit of tidying and a little bit of cardmaking. Which, I don't think I have to tell you, is my favorite part. I have a busy weekend coming up also. I have a baby shower to go to on Friday for a friend at work....we were going to do it later in the month, but she is looking just about ready to burst these days, and we are afraid we'll be too late if we wait any longer....so, potluck and baby shower at work on Friday night. Saturday, Jonah has his quarter-final challenge cup game, and a picnic/bonfire here afterwards. Sunday, Lexi's Challenge Cup winning team will be here for their end of year party. Sleep you ask? I'm not sure....maybe next week some time. LOL.

So, this first card is for my friend Susan. She isn't sure if it is a boy or a girl, so I tried to be generic, although I think it still looks kind of "girly". I used October Afternoon, Ducks in a Row papers and accessories, Prima "Say it in Pearls, and a button from my stash. Inside it says "It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into--Terri Guillemets." I did take a pic of it, but it was really out of focus.
 


These next two pics are of the cards I made for Lexi's soccer coaches...who were awesome. They took a hodge-podge group of teenage girls, and turned them into a champion soccer team! Way to go Vicki and Jared!! I used my Cricut to cut the soccer ball (Sports Mania Cartridge), Bazill Basics Cardstock, October Afternoon PP (from the Delovely collection), and Making Memories puffy Alphas. Not fancy, but they came together quick, which I needed.
 

 


Thanks for looking.

Shirley.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: