Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lily of the Valley Christmas

Well, if you live in Southern Ontario, you know that the unbearable heat is finally gone, but the muggy, heavy air remains. Two of my kids have environmental allergies, and so the A/C stays on. I am really starting to feel desperate to air out the place. Anyhow, I'll stop complaining and get on to the business at hand.

Still working on Christmas cards I'm afraid, although my order from Kraftin Kimmie's came in, and I am coloring up a couple of really cool Halloween images which I hope to post soon.
This first card is a new LOTV stamp I ordered this year....I felt the need to get something different, I have a lot of Magnolia and WOJ Christmas stamps....so I ordered some of these and they are adorable. I distressed this a bit with Distress Ink, and I think the pearl swirl looks just right with these MME papers (again, last year's). Lots of stickles all over the place too, which I tend to use a lot...predictable even when doing something different:(
 


This card is another LOTV stamp, with some of Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses paper. I love the pinks and blues for Christmas. Can't wait to see what's coming this year.
 


Thanks so much for looking.

Shirley.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: