Sunday, February 8, 2009

I've been tagged!


Actually, I was tagged a week or two ago, by my faithful blog follower, and good blogging friend, Deifen, in Ireland. Life has been busy, and this is the first time I have real time to sit at the computer (at home). The rules are as follows: 1. Navigate to where you take your pictures; select the sixth folder, and the sixth picture in that folder. 2. Post the picture on your blog with an explanation of that picture. 3. Tag 6 others to do the same, and let them know they have been tagged.

So, this is my picture...it is my middle son's hockey team, before the semi-final game at the International Silver Stick Competition. This was huge!!! They lost the final game at the Regional Silver Stick and would not even have been here, had a team from Texas not dropped out. This was their 5th game of the series, and up to this, they were undefeated! So, here they are...listening to their Captain give them some last words of encouragement. My son is #5. They won this game...and went on to win the finals and become the Champions!!!!

I have checked all my favorite blogs, and all of them have already been tagged in this game...so I won't tag anyone.

Have a great day...and I have been doing a little crafting...will try to post tomorrow or the next day...Thanks for stopping by. Shirley.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

deifen said...

Hi Shirley!
Great to see you found a few moments to blog again!Cool picture-we don't play ice-hockey at all in Ireland-football,camogie ,hurling and rugby are very popular her.My girls play camogie but only play matches in the summertime so we're not too busy at the moment with sports fixtures!Sounds like you spend a lot of time bringing your kids to games but its all worth it as its so good for their development and character!
Take care !
Dei xxx