Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Champions Again! ...and I'm a Fab Five!

Here they are again...this time City wide champs in the B pool...not as prestigious, but just as exciting, as our little school has never made it this far! How awesome a year are they having!!!
Here's our star athlete...again...hope you aren't getting tired of reading about my kids...where else can I brag and get away with it?

And...speaking of bragging...I made it into the Fab Five over at the 2S4Y blog last week...I'm so excited! Funny thing is, I really wasn't pleased with the card I submitted, but thought since I'd gone to the trouble, I'd at least try. Funny how those things work out! Thanks for reading...nothing crafty from me today...busy working on Jonah's Science Fair Project this week...maybe next week. Shirley.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

deifen said...

Wow Shirley-you're having a great week!Delighted to hear about Jonah's teams victory-no wonder you're so proud!
Congrats on your crafting achievement-you should enter more competitions as you've got real talent-well done you!!
Hugs
Dei xxx