Thursday, November 13, 2008

School Fall Fest!




This Saturday is the Annual Fall Fest at our kid's elementary school. It is a small, Christian School, with an amazing community of families, and we are so blessed to be able to send our kids there. Small, though, equals fundraising. These jars I made for the "Jar Room". It opens at 2:00pm sharp, and believe me, kids are standing in line waiting to buy their tickets, toonies in hand. For that toonie they get a ticket, which corresponds to a jar in the "Jar Room". They love it! Mine are filled with chocolates, but they can be filled with whatever the heart desires. It's so fun to watch them check out their own jars...and everyone else's too. Anyhow, just thought I'd show you. Have a great day.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

deifen said...

Wow -what stunning creations-I'm also new to blogging and what you say in your intro about how crafting makes your world a better place really struck a chord wth me1I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work!Happy crafting!Dei xx

Eve said...

These turned out adorable.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Good luck,
~Eve