Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge--Frilly

Hello! Spring has finally arrived in Southwestern Ontario...I even got out in the garden yesterday. I enjoy playing in the dirt as much as playing in my craftroom....which I have also been able to do. Love that short month between semesters!

I have two cards today, the first is for this week's challenge (frilly cards), and the other was meant for a past challenge (getting stripey), which I never managed to get posted in time. I think I made it when I was taking a break from studying for my Stats exam (cardmaking is therapy for me, clears the cobwebs, if you know what I mean).

 
So this one is one of the new fairies released this month. I never remember the names of these lovely ladies, and the computer is not (unfortunately) in my craftroom. I'm loving the smaller size of these stamps...you can embellish a little more. I made this flower using an MFT dienamics die, and sprayed it with some clear glimmer mist, then rolled it in some red glimmer mist to colour the edges a little. The lace centre is my "frilly"...I'm really not a frilly kind of girl, hope its enough.

 
This little lady is doing something I use to love doing...before I went back to school. Somehow reading because you have to is not nearly as much fun as reading because you want to:(

Thanks for looking.
Shirley.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: