Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's Digi-stamps for Christmas

I found the Sassy Cheryl's site quite by accident one night while blog-hopping, and could not resist her snowmen. I only bought three at the time, but see myself going back for more...they are so cute!!! I am a snowman addict, and can't resist them. I have used all paper from last Christmas season, or even earlier, as I haven't seen much in the way of new paper out yet...still kind of early I guess, but my next semester starts on September 15, so the more I get done now, the better.

 

This one is called Lady snowman, I love her. Easy to color up, and this card pattern I picked up somewhere, and use it over and over. I quite like it.

 

These Cosmo papers from last year are so vibrant and fun...just like the snowman!

 

Last, but not least...Mr. handing out candy canes...I usually pick out papers before I start coloring, but this night I was watching a movie, and coloring to keep busy (otherwise I fall asleep), and just picked colors I liked, only to discover I had no Christmas paper to match...save this one scrap of very old paper, I don't even know what company makes it...it was in the MISC box. It works though, so I'm happy, even if it is old.

So, Merry Christmas in August.

Shirley.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: