Making Time for Me

I'm not very good at making time for me...like most women, I'm too busy being busy with other things...being a mom, a wife, a nurse, etc. So I guess this blog is about me...trying to make some time for me. I'm so glad you've joined me.

About Me

My photo
Shirley
View my complete profile

Saturday, May 16, 2009

KatyCards

You must head over to: KatyCards for some yummy blog candy. Wish her a happy birthday...she's 23 (still a baby:). I've ordered some of her pearls and gems, they are lovely, and her service is great.
Posted by Shirley at 11:22 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)


Kraftin Kimmie Challenge Blog


I shop at:

I shop at:

My Blog List

  • Stamp Talk with Tosh
    Natural Beauties ~ Power Poppy
    7 years ago
  • Creative Ideas by Katharina Frei
    Was ich so treibe…
    9 years ago
  • Tales from Pollycraft
    Finally,an update on my little monkeys! and a couple of new releases...
    11 years ago
  • Homespun with Heart
  • simply rae
  • BITTEN by the BUG
  • Creative Journey
  • dannisdoodles
  • Daring Cardmakers
  • CraftyC's Crafting Library
  • Digital Pencil Too
  • paper possibilities
  • Running With Scissors...
  • franmade.blogspot.com
  • Moralia's Weblog
  • You Want the Cookie?
  • Just Magnolia
  • Moxie Fab World
  • 2 Sketches 4 You
  • papercrafts*byrach
  • Cats Whiskers
  • Got Sketch?
  • Poetic Artistry
  • Artfully Ila
  • Kath's Blog
  • Cuttlebug Challenges
  • More Scrap Stuff
  • CardPatterns
  • All the things I love
Show 25 Show All
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.