Making Time for Me

I'm not very good at making time for me...like most women, I'm too busy being busy with other things...being a mom, a wife, a nurse, etc. So I guess this blog is about me...trying to make some time for me. I'm so glad you've joined me.

About Me

My photo
Shirley
View my complete profile

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sally's Creative Corner: BLOG CANDY

Okay...so I'm sick today, and doing a lot of blog hopping...and have found yet another amazing offering. Check out: Sally's Creative Corner: BLOG CANDY. Sally is to be celebrating her 39th wedding anniversary...and is being very generous! Last one today...probably. Shirley.
Posted by Shirley at 4:28 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)


Kraftin Kimmie Challenge Blog


I shop at:

I shop at:

My Blog List

  • All the things I love
    Dragons and Ladybugs!
    4 years ago
  • Stamp Talk with Tosh
    Natural Beauties ~ Power Poppy
    7 years ago
  • Tales from Pollycraft
    Finally,an update on my little monkeys! and a couple of new releases...
    11 years ago
  • Cuttlebug Challenges
    Scrapbook Books sales at Bargain Basement Price, Teresa Collins stampmaker
    12 years ago
  • franmade.blogspot.com
    It's been a while!
    14 years ago
  • BITTEN by the BUG
    FAREWELL & WELCOME TO A NEW BBTB SITE
    16 years ago
  • Homespun with Heart
  • simply rae
  • Creative Journey
  • dannisdoodles
  • Daring Cardmakers
  • CraftyC's Crafting Library
  • Digital Pencil Too
  • paper possibilities
  • Running With Scissors...
  • Moralia's Weblog
  • You Want the Cookie?
  • Just Magnolia
  • Moxie Fab World
  • 2 Sketches 4 You
  • papercrafts*byrach
  • Cats Whiskers
  • Got Sketch?
  • Poetic Artistry
  • Artfully Ila
  • Kath's Blog
  • Creative Ideas by Katharina Frei
  • More Scrap Stuff
  • CardPatterns
Show 25 Show All
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.