Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lily of the Valley--Happy Birthday

Good Morning!
I just crawled into bed after a crazy night at work...the flu bug is working its way through our building with a vengeance...and I always have trouble sleeping after an especially busy night. So, I'm posting a card I made last week. It was Reading Week so I found myself with no homework to do and a little bit of time. How awesome is that?

This birthday card was made for no one in particular...I just so love the image. I'm fast becoming addicted to Lily of the Valley stamps. They are just so darn adorable. Have you seen the new animals release? So cute...I feel a shopping spree coming on.
 


And this is just a close up of the image, I used clear glitter and then added some pretty blue sprinkles to her skirt...I am happy with the way it turned out.
 


I'll do a little more bloghopping this morning and then hopefully get some sleep before I have to pick up the kids from school. The weather here is absolutely dismal today, it is still raining (two days and nights pretty much non-stop)...if it keeps up much longer, people are going to start building arks.

Any how, hope the weather where you are is sunny and bright.
Thanks for looking.

Shirley.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: