Monday, April 20, 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge #1

There is a new Challenge Blog just starting up this week called "Just Magnolia". They are giving away an amazing prize this week to celebrate, so I thought I'd give it a try. I love these stamps...they can be done up so many different ways. This is my interpretation of the sketch.

Materials: Bazill CS, Basic Grey PP and pink button, K & Co tag, Prima Hydrangeas, Kaiser flower, homemade felt flower, Kaiser gemstones, dollar store twine, flower lace from my stash, unknown chipboard sentiment from my stash, and Tilda is colored with Prismas and Gamsol.

You should head over to check it out...there are some amazing Design Team cards, as well as lots and lots of entries.

Sorry for the poor quality pics...very rainy and dreary today here in Mossley, hard to get a good pic without any natural light to help.


Thanks again for checking out my site. Shirley.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Shirley this is such a sweet card, beautifully made.
Thank you for joining us at just magnolia. hugs rachxx

Tab said...

Oh hun your card is so pretty, love the flower brad, it's just fab!
Hugs Tab xxx

deifen said...

Hi Shirley!
This is just gorgeous!!Love the pretty colours and the cute button and you've coloured in Tilda beautifully!
I've printed off this sketch too but that's as far as I've got-I've been asked to make loads of communion cards and I'm back to work today to-heeeelp!
Take care!
Dei xx

Alex (Paper-and-More) said...

good morning,
your card is so sweet, i love the colour combo and the image!

hugs alexandra

Naoual said...

Shirley, beautiful card, fab colour combo and I LOVE the stitching!!

Thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia this week,

xx Naoual

Anonymous said...

just read the comment section of just magnolia, and just wanted to confirm that you did do mr linky right. hugs rachxx