Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break Mojo!!

This is a card I made for Basic Grey Challenge, which is a cool blog. And Basic Grey is such awesome paper, I have so much of it! I love this line, Porcelain, it is so Romantic. The stickers came with the package. The CS is Bazill, and the rhinestones are from the dollar store. I could not believe this find...they came on cards like the more expensive ones...but cost only $1 per package...and there were so many colors...I cleaned them out in one swoop! The lace is some from my stock.
This card is for my sister....her birthday just passed....I missed it. Hopefully she'll forgive me. I'll tell her it is "sometimer's":)
New Bella stamp...cute isn't she? I have lots of friends who love to garden, as I do, so this seemed an appropriate one to pick.

Another card just for fun...using up some scraps on my very messy desk! I figure if I use them all up, I won't have to clean up. Probably backward thinking...but I'm gonna go with it anyway! Anyway, the kids and I are getting haircuts this afternoon, and then I hope to go upstairs and use up some more of those scraps. Spring break is great when your kids are a little older...they do their own thing...which leaves me to do mine! I can't remember the last time I made so many cards in one week. Now...just need to write some notes in them for friends and family I have been neglecting.

Thanks for looking. Hope your week is going as well as mine. Shirley.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: