Monday, February 16, 2009

Some cards just for fun...

This card was made using a sketch from a new blog called Card Patterns. I'm not entering it, but I did like the sketch.
Materials: Bazill CS; K & Co pp; Bazill borders; Cricut Cuttin Up; Kaizer Rhinestones.

I made this one for a coworker who is off on extended sick leave at work.
Materials: Bazill Kraft Paper; October Afternoon pp; Bazill borders; Cricut Cuttin Up.
This one is CASE'd...don't remember where...but I liked the layout so I gave it a try...no one in particular in mind to give it to...but it'll be handy to have on hand.
Materials: Bazill Kraft Paper; October Afternoon pp; Buttons unknown; Dollar Store twine.

Thanks for looking. Shirley.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

deifen said...

Fantastic cards again Shirley- great to see you've a bit of time again!I love the way the buttons are off-centre on the stars in the third card and the colours are great in all of them!
Take care,
Dei xx