Thursday, January 1, 2009

My favorite room in the house!

I suppose I could have titled this "You know you're addicted when..." Maybe my husband isn't too far off about fitting much more in this room. Just so you know, this is about as neat as it ever gets...and usually it looks a lot worse. I seem to need it all around me when I'm working on something. Usually, I end up spreading it out on the floor to get a good look at things.
The stuff in these cubby holes changes as my projects change...makes it easier than getting up and down all the time.
Trusty computer and sewing machine. What would I do without them? I use to do some quilting with that machine...lately, all I sew is paper. (I could show you the drawer full of things waiting to be mended that I never seem to have time for! But that would make me feel guilty, and I'm far too busy for guilt! Besides...its in a drawer so I don't have to see it.)
Buttons, brads, flowers, rhinestones, and anything else small and definitely necessary! I mean, isn't it all necessary? Or do I need therapy?

What does your room look like? I'd love to see...and learn better or different ways to store and work.

Have an awesome NEW YEARS DAY!! Thanks so much for stopping by. Shirley.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: