Friday, December 19, 2008

SNOW DAY...ON THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL??


So, this is the scene at our place this morning. I am not sure if my photos are good enough for you to tell, but it is snowing and blowing to beat the band. These pictures are taken through my kitchen windows...since it is too cold and windy to go outside. This, however, is not the worst of it. All of my children are home today...my last chance to get into town and do the last minute shopping without them is lost! Forever! So, I am officially in big trouble.
To add to my troubles...these are the gifts for the teachers, cards for friends, pixie gifts for classmates, etc....which I stayed up late last night to get ready for the last day of school...today!!! Now what? I'm officially annoyed. Christmas cards in January? So maybe I'll just open all these bottles of wine and start drinking now...or maybe not. Guess I'll let you know how that goes next time I blog...which may be a while...since I'll be trying to get my Christmas shopping done!
On the upside though, I did get my daughter off the computer long enough to get this posted. Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a wonderful holiday season with family and friends! Thanks for stopping by. Shirley.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

deifen said...

Brrrr-that looks sooo pretty but oh so cold!Hope you manage to get your shopping finished-and if you don't never mind I'm sure everything will fall into place!
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas-Nollaig Shona daoibh(in Irish!)
Love,
Dei xxx

Anonymous said...

We have a *TONNE* of snow too... enough to last the winter anyways.. lol! Have a wonderful Christmas Shirley!! ((hugs))